Marula Luxury Facial OilAntioxidant Face, Hair & Body Oil | 30ml
MOISTURISING | HYDRATING | ANTI-INFAMMATORY
Enhance your skin’s health with this exotic Marula face, body and hair oil known for its multi-beneficial properties for hydrating skin, fighting inflammation and can effectively help nourish your hair.
Drawing from traditional South African Zulu practices, The Umuhle Apothecary Marula Luxury Facial Oil is naturally packed with nutrients cleverly selected for their antioxidant healing properties. Utilised for centuries, Marula – the star ingredient, is an essential in your daily skincare routine for maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails.
Umuhle’s Marula Luxury Facial Oil is a lightweight and an antioxidant-rich oil that is harvested from the nuts found in the drought-resistant marula tree. Containing exceptionally high amounts of antioxidants, including Vitamin C and Vitamin E, this African oil will protect your skin’s moisture barrier from free radical damage whilst ensuring your skin is perfectly balanced and hydrated.
Commonly known for its ability to improve dry skin, Umuhle’s Marula Luxury Facial Oil also holds anti-inflammatory attributes to encourage skin resilience and smoothness. This African oil is an ideal moisturiser for not only creating healthy hydrating skin, but also can aid in the reduction of inflammation and redness, thus making it the ultimate skincare oil for those who may endure skin irritations.
– High quality Marula Oil containing antioxidants Vitamin C & Vitamin E to improve overall skin health.
– Rich in beneficial fatty acids (omega-3, 6 and 9) to protect your skin’s moisture barrier from free radicals.
– Anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe skin inflammation and irritations.
– Can be used as a body treatment to relieve dry or dehydrated skin, or spot treat minor irritations like scrapes, scratches and cuts.
– Add to your natural hair care regime to hydrate dry, frizzy or brittle hair. May assist with hair growth.
– Made from sustainable and ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
– Proudly sourced from Marula trees indigenous to South Africa.
|Care & Use|| |
|Things to Know|| |
• Suitable for combination, oily, acne-prone, mature, dry, dull and photodamaged skin types.
|Key Ingredients|| |
Praveen and Lakshmi –
My wife and I had a skincare consultation with Thulie around 5 years ago now. She put us both onto some great natural brands and we haven’t looked back. My wife was hesitant to try a new brand so I purchased the Marula for myself. We both love how lightweight it is and doesn’t leave the skin much oily.
Sarah Mgazi –
I received this just a little over a month ago. I love how it glides onto my skin. I have very dry skin so it has been great to mix a few drops in with my foundation.